Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,177 Posts
That's not the number I was asking about, but at this point it doesn't matter - what you have is an SJ413 with a 1.3 liter G13a - assuming the engine you bought is a Suzuki G13a or G13ba - it should be a bolt in swap.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That's not the number I was asking about, but at this point it doesn't matter - what you have is an SJ413 with a 1.3 liter G13a - assuming the engine you bought is a Suzuki G13a or G13ba - it should be a bolt in swap.
I was posting individual pictures since my phone would not do multiple. When the block blew it caked on oil everywhere I'm posting as I find numbers. The last number G13A-438726, 1324cm3 These are what I found so far

Thank you so much for all your help you guys are great.

I plan on trying to swap next weekend and want to make sure I have as many parts possible so that I can get it done while Ill have help. Just don't want any big surprises.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Okay, this was my dad's and he is a mechanic who consistently tells me it’s a 1.0 but he could wrong and that’s why I’m trying to figure all this out

the casting in the engine shows G13A...... Does this mean its a 1.3?
Dad's wrong, its a 1.3 with the Hitachi carb as Darrell says.

The last number G13A-438726, 1324cm3 These are what I found so far
Bolt in a new block and swap the manifolds over.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I was posting individual pictures since my phone would not do multiple. When the block blew it caked on oil everywhere I'm posting as I find numbers. The last number G13A-438726, 1324cm3 These are what I found so far

Thank you so much for all your help you guys are great.

I plan on trying to swap next weekend and want to make sure I have as many parts possible so that I can get it done while Ill have help. Just don't want any big surprises.
Dad's wrong, its a 1.3 with the Hitachi carb as Darrell says.

Bolt in a new block and swap the manifolds over.
Thank you

21 - 27 of 27 Posts