Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, New to the site and new to the world of the Samurai. I just spent the last month rebuilding the engine and transmission on a 1988 Samurai JX that I aquired. It's running again and hopefully going to be passing smog sometime this week to get it registered again to finally get to drive the thing. I was looking to see where I could purchase the rear seatbelts that attach to the floor and the rear seat anchor latch that bolts to the floor also. I have been unable to find any for sale on ebay or on the many websites. Also are the rear seatbelts a retractor type or just like a universal pull style lap belt? Thanks in advance for any info and thanks for all the good info that I have already used searching the posts on getting all those vac lines routed correctly!

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the info.....ended up ordering the rear seat striker from SuzukiJohn and as for the seatbelts I think I'm just going to use a set of universal lap belts as the reason for using the rear seat is for my 3 year olds car seat, with the lap belts I can get it nice and tight compared to the retractor style. I hope my daughter has as much fun riding in it as she has had playing inside of it while I was rebuilding the motor/trans.
Thanks Again
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts