1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
What's a badging diagram?

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
It looks like it has most of the stickers it came with and it still has the Suzuki on the grille. What do you think is missing?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like it has most of the stickers it came with and it still has the Suzuki on the grille. What do you think is missing?
I don’t know if anything is missing. That’s why I was looking for a diagram.

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
Ok, I understand now. There were a lot of differing sticker and paint sets for these things. Unless you can find one with the same set you might be out if luck determining exactly what it should have. Some had badges on the rear, some didn't.

I'd be more concerned about the timing, maintenance and plumbing diagrams under the hood, although these are all in the service manual.

It's your truck, make it look like how you want it to look. Its got no front bumper and looks like it's been lifted, so it's not stock.
If it was mine, clean, tidy and functional would be my criteria rather than worrying about stickers and badges. Mud is of course mandatory on these trucks.

Hey, get it wrapped in bright green glow in the dark vinyl and be truly unique (I've always wanted to do that to a car hehehe) and really make a statement.

Leave it as it is, and just chuckle quietly to yourself when you drive past the other 4x4's that get stuck and you dont. They will notice it no matter what's on it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok, I understand now. There were a lot of differing sticker and paint sets for these things. Unless you can find one with the same set you might be out if luck determining exactly what it should have. Some had badges on the rear, some didn't.

I'd be more concerned about the timing, maintenance and plumbing diagrams under the hood, although these are all in the service manual.

It's your truck, make it look like how you want it to look. Its got no front bumper and looks like it's been lifted, so it's not stock.
If it was mine, clean, tidy and functional would be my criteria rather than worrying about stickers and badges. Mud is of course mandatory on these trucks.

Hey, get it wrapped in bright green glow in the dark vinyl and be truly unique (I've always wanted to do that to a car hehehe) and really make a statement.

Leave it as it is, and just chuckle quietly to yourself when you drive past the other 4x4's that get stuck and you dont. They will notice it no matter what's on it.
Oh I’m going through everything. It’s running fantastic. I have the manual and the whole internet of diagrams. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
I want pics of it in a dayglo wrap hehehe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts