Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know that 5 and 7 seat models of Aerio are available? The 5-seat model is a standard transmission, which I’ve opted for in my 2003. I found that the 2 seats in the very back were seldom used and too small in the first place. They are great for tinier body but not for adults. The five-seat model slightly gives more room in the back for storage while the 7-seat model does allow you to fold down the seats but the storage space is reduced.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Jamie and welcome to the forum. Are you sure you are refering to the Suzuki Aerio? I have yet to see or hear of a 7 seat model. I have a 2003 SX AWD and my parents found the back seat to be extremely roomy when I took them to the airport with all their luggage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Biggles!.....yes u r right. i found that the guy was actually talking me about XL-7 not about Aerio. It was my mistake to understand him.Thanks for correcting me. I wish if 7-seater facility of XL-7 will be provided in Aerio, it will add its beauty.......wow!........It is looking damn good in my dream................

Originally posted by Biggles@Jul 30 2004, 01:48 PM
Hi Jamie and welcome to the forum. Are you sure you are refering to the Suzuki Aerio? I have yet to see or hear of a 7 seat model. I have a 2003 SX AWD and my parents found the back seat to be extremely roomy when I took them to the airport with all their luggage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts