Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a couple sets of 5.625 third members[makes 30" -31" tires dead on"]. Just wondering if there was any interest out there. Rare and almost impossible to find. I also have a 2" calmini lift kit with everything minus the drop brackets. If your interested in either, PM me with offers.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Interested right here. Are these in thirds or just ring and pinion? PM me with a price.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interested right here. Are these in thirds or just ring and pinion? PM me with a price.
I can do whole thirds or jsut ring and pinion [save you on freight but then you'd have to pay to put them back in]

Thirds are plug and play for anything up to 96, anything newer needs has 26 splines and would nee appropriate adjustment.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD for now unless deal falls through, the EMU lift sold too. Still have a Calmini 2" lift left.

It is missing the drop brackets [why i bought it lol] and the shocks are new Gabriell's [all 4] So the control arms and rear springs are Calmini just not the shocks...

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a rear, sold the front to a guy puttin 5.12's in his sammy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
rear gears

Do you have the whole third member, what condition, what gear ratio I need 5.12s where are you located and how much? Will try to check in the am for your message. We will be out of town for 4 days. If I miss you I will try when we get home. We live in Yakima Wa. Thanks Patrick

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have the rear third in great condition out of a 93 kick. got about 90k on it and has the ABS ring attached. its all together, would be a direct bolt in. Only thing that is missing is the abs sensor. It would ship in a gal bucket. Usually costs about $30 to ship USPS parcel post. $75 you ship. I can get an estimate on the shipping first also so there would be no guessing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
rear gears

Sounds ok with me, they are 5.12 ratio? We are going out of town for weekend I will email you July 5th when we get back and set this up. If you would rather talk my # is 509-961-2493 leave yours if you want. Thanks again Patrick

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts