Suzuki Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks fordem and 2013gv
so ian sticking with suzuki than
I've found also a XL7 2004 what are they like there a bit longer than standard 4 door gv so departure angle may get caught up all the time whats your thoughts on XL7
cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
Id put the outlander a distant last.......rav 4 depends on model, some were good, some were rubbish.

If you have only ever needed 4H off road the 05 gv will go everywhere the earlier one went, ground clearance being the only limitation in my opinion.
hey guys i asked another question but its gone on to next page not sure if you've seen it cheers

·
Registered
9,607 Posts
Personally I'd go for the 3G version over the xl-7 but that's only my opinion

·
Super Moderator
15,733 Posts
The only real issue (that I'm aware of) with the XL-7 is that it's not as well supported by the off road after-market as the Grand Vitara is, parts might be harder to locate - I think I'd take one in preference to a third gen though.

Reactions: leigh dry 98-05 gv

·
Registered
9,607 Posts
The only real issue (that I'm aware of) with the XL-7 is that it's not as well supported by the off road after-market as the Grand Vitara is, parts might be harder to locate - I think I'd take one in preference to a third gen though.
Not as big a seller down under, parts are harder to obtain for xl 7 models here anyway. The 2095 on 3G models are well supported

Reactions: leigh dry 98-05 gv
21 - 26 of 26 Posts