Suzuki Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If my 2002 Aerio SX has been in the shop more than 4 times for the same concern and is still under warranty or out of commission for 30 days it probably is a lemon by law. Post your answers……what will u do in this situation?

·
Registered
38 Posts
You fail to mention what the problem is. Just because you have had the car in 4 times doesn't make it a lemon. You could be taking it to a dealer that has a poor mechanic. First let us know what the problem is and what has been done to date. The car is still under warrantee so Suzuki should fix it. If it's the dealer then maybe you need to contact Suzuki directly.

·
Registered
197 Posts
suzukiveronasucksdotcom, you're being very biased. Just because you had a lemon doesn't mean Suzuki (or Suckzuki in your mind) makes bad vehicles. Every manufacturer makes lemons!!! If I were you I'd stop trying to alert the public that Suzuki makes lemons. Heck if you're saying that, you should also make one for Infiniti, Cadillac, Mercedes, and Acura too since they ALSO produce lemons on occassion.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have to agree with jro4566, everyone makes lemons. I knew a guy that allways bought a ford and would special order it from the Canadian plant and it had to run on the line on a tues, wed or thurs. Not a fri or monday as he felt the quality would be suspect ie:hangover days etc. Our original poster never replied to my query as to the nature of the problem so it would be grossly unfair to make a judgement with no info.

·
Registered
56 Posts
As for posting in the 'Genuine Suzuki, Japanese built Aerio' area of the forum, keep your 'Rebadged Daewoo, Korean built Verona' in its own area of the forum, Thank-You. Its not our fault you were dumb enough to buy a rebadged Daewoo.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm going to have to close this topic since it's erupted into a flamewar.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Eric,

Your "freedom of speech" is misleading people. Freedom of speech only states that the government may not oppress opinions, however this forum is my private property so I can can restrict opinions as I please in order to protect other member's interest. Why not create your own forum if you want to bash Suzuki?.

You are right about I created this forum for profit although this goal has not been reached yet, instead I lose money everyday running and promoting this site . I don't think it is morally wrong trying to profit from this site while providing free service to Suzuki Community, besides I owned 3 Suzukis in the past.

If you want to remove link to Suzuki-Forums.com, by all means do so. You only send me 5 visitors this month anyway.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.