Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, been a long time since i posted anything, health issues, ect...But, i'm the guy who has the 97' Geo Tracker, 4x4, 2 Door , Soft Top. I wrote you guys asking advice about why my four wheel drive wouldn't work; specifically, it would drag the front wheels. Well, by some miracle, i got the right part for it, locally, and it was two different gear ratios pushing against one another. I had a 4.3 in the front and a 4.1 in the back; so i put a 4.1 in the front, and the four wheel drive works great. Anyway, i have a perfectly good 4.3, just sitting around now, and would like to sell it to whoever needs it. My brother said he could put it up on ebay/amazon, but you were all so great, with all you help and advice, i wanted to give you guys first crack at it. Just write back to this post if you want to buy it, and we'll go from there.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
It would be good to post a location and maybe even an asking price.

I need to figure out what I have in my 2wd chassis... so I can find a matching front.

·
Super Moderator
23,839 Posts
I'm going to move this over to the classified area.... I think more people will see it over there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys, been a long time since i posted anything, health issues, ect...But, i'm the guy who has the 97' Geo Tracker, 4x4, 2 Door , Soft Top. I wrote you guys asking advice about why my four wheel drive wouldn't work; specifically, it would drag the front wheels. Well, by some miracle, i got the right part for it, locally, and it was two different gear ratios pushing against one another. I had a 4.3 in the front and a 4.1 in the back; so i put a 4.1 in the front, and the four wheel drive works great. Anyway, i have a perfectly good 4.3, just sitting around now, and would like to sell it to whoever needs it. My brother said he could put it up on ebay/amazon, but you were all so great, with all you help and advice, i wanted to give you guys first crack at it. Just write back to this post if you want to buy it, and we'll go from there.
Hello. I am interested in your 4.3 gears, how much do you want for them.
Cheers

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, not sure yet, i'll post my location, ect... and have my brother helping me with pictures of it to. I'll get all that together , and get back to you as soon as i can.

May God Bless and Keep Safe,

Tim

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's cool, sorry i didn't get the picks, ect..posted real quick. Been dealing with some more health stuff, and tests, ect... But i'll still get it up on here as quick as i can, so whoever needs the front can take a look. Thanks for your interest, sorry it was the wrong one. :)

Tim

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey , like i said in the other reply, sorry i didn't get all the pic.'s, info, ect..up yet. But glad you found what you needed. :) Thanks for the interest.

Tim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts