Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
16,315 Posts
Perhaps the best person to answer that would be the folks at Outdoor Auto - you could also try the guys over at Auszookers - I think that would be closer to home for you.

The big issue here is that you're asking about a vehicle that was not available in the US in what is essentially a US forum - it's not that you're not welcome, but, most of the folks here have never seen an SV620.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
The SE416 front diff drop brackets won't fit, ask them if they have some for a SV420

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I Googled "Suzuki SV620" and got a bunch of pictures that looked a LOT like my Sport model.

Something tells me that if you need suspension parts, and are looking at a US based company, you'll have to use the word "Sport."

But I am just going by the pictures on the Internet. ...I like pictures. ;)

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Yes its the same vehicle but with a different engine, the SV420 had the J20 engine and the SV620 had the H20A.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the Sport have the V6 engine? And do you guys have to drop the diff when you go over 2inches in lift? (Suspension not body)

·
Administrator
16,315 Posts
No - the Sidekick Sport was sold only with the J18, 1.8 litre four cylinder, engine.

·
Administrator
16,315 Posts
Perhaps the best people to answer that question would be Altered Ego?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts