Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Background: A close friend owned a ford dealership that they then sold to a competing dealer. They had previously dealt Suzukis there and in stock had this mess of parts. The new dealer didn't want them and penciled them out of the sale. I picked them up for some cash in hopes of turning around and selling them off piece by piece. Considering there isn't a dealer network, some of these are hard to find.

At this point, they are taking up a lot of room in my garage and my wife isn't the most patient individual. I'm trying to find a home for them. If you are very involved in the brand or know someone who owns a shop who does a lot of repairs on them... let me know. There's an assortment of stuff. Something like 13 window regulators, some glass, a couple body panels, cat back, radiator, axles, hubs, cd changer, etc etc etc. all OEM stuff. nothing performance.

75% Suzuki and also a little bit of Daewoo. I have a list with stock numbers and retail/wholesale costs. Added up wholesale costs and it was over 19k worth. However, I'm not really familiar with the models and such... and the numbers are basically dealer stock identification numbers... so if you ask me "do you have a wheel bearing for a 2002 grand vitara?" im not gonna know, but someone who knows what they are looking at would know... lol
most parts are from mid 2000s year cars apparently.

I'm located in Appleton, WI. Pickup would certainly be required as its simply too much to ship. Im hoping to get rid of the entire lot of them.

I am new on this forum basically as a stretch to find a home for these parts... but feel free to browse my reputation on plenty of other forums. same user name. I'm well know and trusted in the car community (not to toot my own horn) lxforums, challenger forums, jeepgarage, etc.

Mods, feel free to ask me questions to verify legitimacy...

Nate

·
Registered
36 Posts
vitara v6 engine parts?

Hi, I am looking for an oil pick up tube (or some people call it an oil pump screen) for a v6 vitara, I hear that the 2.5 & 2.7 are the same. Would you happen to have anything like that? What do you have for the v6 engine?

·
Registered
36 Posts
suzuki v6 oil pick up tube

Hi, does that mean that you have the part? If you do have it, send me a pm so we can make it happen. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
17,868 Posts
No I don't have one. I just found and provided a Dealer source who has. ;)

Click on the link (below the price). It is a Miami Dealer!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great, thanks for the link. They are actually about 7 mins drive away from me. I hope the walk in price is the same.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok, finally got to pick up my oil pick up tube today. Thanks for the link.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts