Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my new 2021 Baleno has started displaying this error message intermittently along with a picture of a key. First time the mechanic replaced the batteries in the keys (even though this is a new car). A week later and same error. This time it would not turn off the radio (when turning off the engine) and once out of the car would not let the doors be locked (even though key was not inside the car). Back to mechanics who said nothing showing on error log.
Has happened again. They don't seem to know what is causing it. It is pretty shit if you can't lock your brand new car.
Does anyone have any idea what is causing this?

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Its under warranty....dealer issue

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I uses to have this same problem too. I found out it was caused (in my situation) by using one of these gadgets you put onto 12v socket that converts it to 5v so you can recharge more phones. To this day it sometimes shows up when I forget to put it out before I stop the engine but never when it is unplugged. Dont know if guys in your car shop really did scan your car for codes or were just reluctant to search more for the cause of the problem because I could easily read this code in memory with one of these 10 dolar OBD gadgets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts