Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Except it's probably VERY decorative with no actual protection characteristics.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Except it's probably VERY decorative with no actual protection characteristics.
You’re probably right! A bit like the masses of “sports” kit you can get for cars that make zero difference to how “sporty” the car is. In fact many, like bigger wheels, make them slower!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The initial scoop shots made the new grille look good - but the shots from the launch with different lighting don't look good at all!

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
The rear on this one appears to have acquired a chrome spoiler under the window?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Just read this:

The Ignis facelift on the inside is largely similar to its predecessor aside from a bigger boot at 275 litres.

I wonder what's changed? Perhaps the back seat has been moved forward a bit?

·
Registered
517 Posts
Just read this:

The Ignis facelift on the inside is largely similar to its predecessor aside from a bigger boot at 275 litres.

I wonder what's changed? Perhaps the back seat has been moved forward a bit?
Likely got rid of the spare wheel hole.

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I don't know if I could wear that all day, that patterns hard enough on my eyes from the pics hehehe

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
The European refresh details have now been announced

From 2020 Suzuki Ignis Facelift Euro-Spec debuts with revised interiors

Exterior design has been updated to give the hatchback an enhanced SUV flavour. Things that are noticeable at first glance include an updated front section featuring a new grille and trapezoidal silver garnishes on front and rear bumper. The hatchback also gets new metallic colour options of Tough Khaki Pearl, Rush Yellow and Caravan Ivory Pearl. With these additions, customers can now choose from eleven monotone and seven dual-tone colour options.

Euro-spec Ignis facelift interiors are largely the same as earlier. Enhancements include the redesigned touchscreen infotainment system and upgraded meter cluster. Customers can now choose Gunmetal Grey or Blue accents for a more premium experience on the inside. These will go with respective Grey or Blue seat upholsteries.

(The infotainment looks the same in this view)

It's a great pity the white ascents on the lower dashboard and the doors appear to have gone - many people getting in mine remark how nice they look. And the orange trims mine has. Now looks a bit "executive" to me.

On the mild hybrid variant available in Europe, battery capacity has been increased from 3 to 10 Ah. One of the key features of the mild-hybrid system is that it can use kinetic energy produced during deceleration to charge the battery. The electric energy is then used during acceleration, which improves fuel efficiency. The mild-hybrid system is available with the option of CVT.

Facelift Ignis will be launched in United Kingdom in April. Price and other details will be revealed close to the launch date.

·
Banned
507 Posts
Might be worth getting that upgraded hybrid battery?
I think the exterior looks okay but not keen on the new dash of lack of white bits; they brighten the interior up.

·
Registered
517 Posts
That satnav looks like the one in the Vitara I had the other day. Way better than the one I have. As for looking more SUV I don't see it personally.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts