Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does the 2018 Vitara SZT not have automatic headlights and a digital speedometer? I kinda presumed these features would be standard (should've done more research).

·
Registered
681 Posts
I assume you own an SZT ? If so, does your light control switch have an Auto setting or is it just switchable between Off/side lights/headlight ?

·
Registered
Vitara sz-t, 2020, 1.4 auto in black.
13 Posts
Hi. My 2020 SZT doesn't have auto lights or digital speedo and seems to have a few totally useless things instead, but I bought it anyway.

I have had the car for about 3 months now and I have got used to not having these bits that my previous Peugeot 2008 did have.

But what a pleasure to drive very comfortable, nippy for an SUV type of car the auto gearbox is great its high up which I prefer reasonable on fuel and much nicer all round than the Peugeot.

I did mention in a previous post a digital speedo would have been much better than the useless stuff in the centre display especially as the clocks can be hard to see in strong sunlight but no car is perfect unless you have Bentley money.

All things considered very pleased with the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts