Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I play music via the bluetooth on the infotainment system it sounds like a skipping cd.
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A8+ & the infotainment system has just been replaced by Suzuki NZ. My car is the 2016 Vitara LTDFA.
My local dealer & I have carried out every test we csn think of but nothing works to fix it.
Plus there's no Aux input (design flaw) & the phone is not recognized as a usb device when connecting via the usb.
If I can't get a fix for this I'll have to replace the Bosch infotainment system with $99 csr stereo with an Aux input!

·
Registered
6,862 Posts
When I play music via the bluetooth on the infotainment system it sounds like a skipping cd.
My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A8+ & the infotainment system has just been replaced by Suzuki NZ. My car is the 2016 Vitara LTDFA.
My local dealer & I have carried out every test we csn think of but nothing works to fix it.
Plus there's no Aux input (design flaw) & the phone is not recognized as a usb device when connecting via the usb.
If I can't get a fix for this I'll have to replace the Bosch infotainment system with $99 csr stereo with an Aux input!
Phone can be configured as a USB media player, or a data transfer device depending on the settings in the phone you select when you plug it in. This should fix your issue. Bluetooth audio on my A8 was flakey when trying to play music to a bluetooth speaker. Went to a Note 9 and have not had an issue since.

Try this below if you haven't already.

• You can change the A8 Galaxy USB settings so that your phone will sync, charge, etc. when connected to a computer or other USB device.
  • 1. Plug the USB cable into the phone and the computer.
  • 2. Touch and drag the notification bar down.
  • 3. Touch Tap for other USB options.
  • 4. Touch the desired option (e.g., Transfer files, media player).
  • 5. The USB setting has been changed.
I have never needed an Aux input on the infotainment units, just a bit of setting change on a phone and music in the correct folder and away it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts