Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

We are planning on moving from the USA to Lipa City, Batangas in mid-2015 and would like to buy a Jeep-like SUV. I have seen many good things about the Suzuki Jimny online, but also something confusing:

Websites puporting to show evaluations of the 2015 Jimny show 2 very different vehicles, both labeled "2015 Suzuki Jimny". One looks like the current model - like a mini-Jeep with a spare tire on the back. The other looks like a futuristic street car without the spare tire on the back. Both are identified as the "new" 2015 Suzuki Jimny, but they are completely different vehicles. Which one will be for sale in the Philippines? :eek:

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
There has been a lot of speculation but so far there has been no announcement regarding a replacement for the Jimny. Given that Suzuki have already announced a number of 2015 vehicles I would suspect that the current Jimny model will still be on sale next year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There has been a lot of speculation but so far there has been no announcement regarding a replacement for the Jimny. Given that Suzuki have already announced a number of 2015 vehicles I would suspect that the current Jimny model will still be on sale next year.
Well, that's good to hear; I will have one of the last ones. I don't know why they would want to replace something that is so popular. I hear the Toyota FJ Cruiser doesn't have long to live either. Everything is going the way of the RAV4, CRV, and Grand Vitara. It's getting hard to find a rugged off-road SUV like a Jeep or Jimny anymore!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts