Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara. I've fallen in love with the FR-S and must have one. Lol

Premium model, fully loaded except navigation. Heated leather seats, sunroof, 7 speaker audio w/ subwoofer, and AUX input, cruise control, power everything but seats, 18" rims.
I have put in some heavy duty all weather floor mats, a K+N air filter, a Curt trailer hitch/wiring harness, and a spare tire mounted bike rack. 25K service has been performed.

It's blue, has about 27,000 Kms on it, and is in excellent condition. Not a dent, ding, or scratch on it. Interior is nicer than new, thanks to the copious use of Autoglym interior products. 馃槅

I'm located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Asking $19,399

I'm terribly sorry I have no pictures on this ad, please contact me at [email protected] and I will send you whatever pictures I have the same day. I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and will take pictures of any part of the vehicle at your request.

Thanks for looking!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
It's the FRS that I want, as I had mentioned.

I know, I should have pictures here, but I'm not so good with computers, and am unable to post pictures here to the site myself. As I mentioned, I will be happy to promptly send any intersted party as many pictures as they care to see via email or text/iMessage.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts