Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few questions if someone is kind enough to reply...

The rear wheel arch trim is starting to pop off. I suspect the trim fastener barbs have worn out after repeated removal. These are small, white nylon fasteners that slide into open-ended slots on the trim and then pop into holes in the metal. Does anyone know where I could find replacements or otherwise fix them?

On both sides of the vehicle, these same arch trim parts have a large hole on the inside of the wheel well facing the front of the car. These are aligned with holes on the underlying metal. On both sides of the car, these fasteners are missing. Can anyone tell me if the holes are for pop-in fasteners or screws and, if so, what type? I purchased a standard set (kit) of common size fastener pop-in and christmas tree types but none fit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Yes, the clips are there. Funny, nothing shown to fit in the holes inside the wheel well. Perhaps they aren't used.

I'll try ordering.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips - the first site was not convenient for ordering. But the monsterfactoryparts.com site had the parts and they're on order. I noticed the package tray for the car was listed, and, as expected pricey at $265.00. Oh well, someday I'll find one at a reasonable price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts