Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on another site but thought I would share.

Just rolled 45,000 miles on 2011 Kizzy

Just some notable comments

2011 SLS AWD

Good:

Mileage improving still. Just did a trip to Cedar Point. 450 miles at 75 mph got 32 mpg
Still feels solid
Still have original pads/rotors
CVT got use to my driving style and I am more comfortable with it

Bad:

Slow out of the hole (afraid to pull out on a fast road)
I would like to see the A/C work better at idle. Need to be on the road for A/C to cool car on a hot day. (Black on Black)
Paint chips continue
$120 for two f#cking windshield wipers

Warranty

Replaced both head lights
Replace all 4 wheels (peeling)
Replaced Nav/Radio

Dealer very good to work with. I would still consider another Kizzy but not before I saw some positive improvements on paint issues.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I posted this on another site but thought I would share.

Just rolled 45,000 miles on 2011 Kizzy

Just some notable comments

2011 SLS AWD

Good:

Mileage improving still. Just did a trip to Cedar Point. 450 miles at 75 mph got 32 mpg
Still feels solid
Still have original pads/rotors
CVT got use to my driving style and I am more comfortable with it

Bad:

Slow out of the hole (afraid to pull out on a fast road)
I would like to see the A/C work better at idle. Need to be on the road for A/C to cool car on a hot day. (Black on Black)
Paint chips continue
$120 for two f#cking windshield wipers

Warranty

Replaced both head lights
Replace all 4 wheels (peeling)
Replaced Nav/Radio

Dealer very good to work with. I would still consider another Kizzy but not before I saw some positive improvements on paint issues.
What happened to the headlights?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poor choice of words on my part. The bulbs burned out and were replaced under warranty. I did not realize that you have to remove the front bumper to change them. Since they did not burn out at the same time it had to be done twice.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Poor choice of words on my part. The bulbs burned out and were replaced under warranty. I did not realize that you have to remove the front bumper to change them. Since they did not burn out at the same time it had to be done twice.
Yesterday I checked out the work needed to replace the headlight bulbs and after investigating realized that I can replace the bulbs from the top and just move the black box on the rightside only. Looks like a 15 minute job. Now the fogs are a different story.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts