Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
came across this locally. has 111k on it. here's the ad description.

* This is a front wheel drive vehicle. Zero Rust! For the 1st 6 years this car was located in Arizona. The last 3-4 yrs located in Illinois. Nothing cosmetically flawed. This car is owned by a senior driver that hasn't drove much in the last couple of years. She can no longer drive hence why we are selling it. Great mechanical & physical condition. Heat protected cover on dashboard and foldable window covering included. Newer Tires, Battery and Brakes. includes: 2 remote controls for doors

according to kbb, it's asking price of 3900 doesn't seem to bad.

here to have some input on these cars. never had a suzuki and they're not too common around here. anything i should look out for or pay attention to?

·
Registered
898 Posts
First consider my remarks in the adjacent threat and search the menu for " signature" and write down all the info about your car AND location (model, year, engine, transmission, AWD or not, mileage..etc) so we know right away in each of your future posts.
We must suppose this car is a hatchback (not a sedan) and probably automatic..hence CVT (not mentioned). MOst FWD are the base model (not mentioned..and sold with 15 in tires) . Higher trims come with 16in tires.
SX4 is a quite sturdy vehicle, highly praised by most and specially in my place with AWD .
Suzuki cars are no longer sold in NOrth AMerica ( though they are in the rest of the world). Common replacement parts are found easily...and this one being a FWD eliminates the most of the few elements of concern (rear driving shaft U-joints and differential seals) .....so what you describe overall is positive. I suppose it does not have a towing hitch so this would probably also eliminate concerns with the CVT...able with this 2010 car but not suited for abuse.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts