Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new 2010 SX4 just broke down. The car shifted from 70 mph in the Manual mode to the Auto mode, by itself, then downshifted 2 gears. I slowed down to 35, then the check engine light came on, and I slowed down to 20 due to loss of power. The dealer thinks it's the speed sensor. Anyone else have these problems ?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
there is a bulletin for the CVT
i came across this problem once or twice, the code was for output gear speed sensor, but all it needed was a quick reflash of the TCM

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
there is a bulletin for the CVT
i came across this problem once or twice, the code was for output gear speed sensor, but all it needed was a quick reflash of the TCM
x2, needs TCM reflash. We've had a couple of these on rental cars already. The first one we replaced the transmission and TCM...because the rteflash wasn't available yet. That CVT is a heavy bastard!

·
Registered
3 Posts
good day! I have a problem with speed sensor (PO500) where that sensor is located!I turn on the check engine in the dash, and when I scan it I get PO500, I would like to know where the speed sensor is located? Thank you for your attention. (it's a suzuki sx4 sport 2010)!

·
Registered
996 Posts
good day! I have a problem with speed sensor ....suzuki sx4 sport 2010)!
Lack of details...transmisison type ? ANyway, normally located in transmision.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts