Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning everyone,

To follow my last post in regards to adding accessories, it is also time as weather permits to work on a couple of issues.
The GV as presently 52500 km so almost like new but i have an issue with the keyless entry/start system and also have a front suspension noise coming from the front.

1. question on the keyless entry/start system. I changed the remote battery and reprogrammed the remote itself many times (at least i think i did....) still not able to have the doors open when i press the little rubber button on the door handle, is there a fuse of some sort that i would need to replace?

2. on the front suspension noise, the lower struts were already changed by previous owner around 35000km so i do not think it could be that issue. The noise comes when i hit a small hole and also when i turn the steering wheel left and right while driving, the gv's suspension bounces left and right and then i hear the "tunk...tunk" sound coming from i believe the right side. any ideas? i read on the forums that the bar connecting the left and right suspension could be an issue? anyone lived through this?

Thank you

Marcos

·
Registered
99 Tracker, 5 door, 2L, 4x4
10,255 Posts
bounces left and right and then i hear the "tunk...tunk" sound coming from i believe the right side. any ideas?
Sound political, PQ? something ready to separate!

.... Philip

1 - 2 of 2 Posts