Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pardon the language that seems to serve a less than knowledgeable audience, I pretty much cut and pasted it from the Craigslist ad. I know most of you understand what this car is and offers. I know I'm new to the forum; if it were my dailiy driver I would've already been a member but it was the wife's and it was better off for it! She drives very 'gingerly'. We have a pre-sale inspection done at a reputable shop that I'm happy to share, as well as a carfax in-hand that I'd happily share on request. Anyway, here's my first post. Feel free to respond via PM or in the thread or via my email address, [email protected]

Thanks,

Erik Broo

2009 Suzuki SX4 Touring, Excellent! Needs Nothing!

Zero accident, 40k mile, 4wd/AWD, keyless entry, built-in-nav. It nearly looks like it did when it rolled off the showroom floor. It needs nothing and has been a wonderful car for us. We are expecting baby #2 and bought an SUV to make room!

2009 Suzuki SX4 Touring (with technology package). Every option picked from the dealer. We are the original owners with title-in-hand. The wife just purchased a bigger car, otherwise we'd continue to enjoy this vehicle. She hasn't put very many miles on the car, currently at 40k. This car has keyless entry and ignition (just leave keys in pocket/purse), six airbags, electronic stability control, selectable AWD (with locking center differential for extra slippery situations), four-wheel anti-lock disc brakes, traction control, and factory fog-lights.

Super-safe little car. Pre-sale inspection (willing to share with serious inquirer) done at The Car Place, a very reputable shop in Raleigh, and they recommended brakes and a rear wiper, both of which have been replaced. Carfax in-hand and willing to share. It NEEDS NOTHING! Great for first drivers, your son or daughter heading off to college, traversing mountain roads in the winter, or anyone looking for a do-everything car. Put your new college or high school student in this and don't worry! Safety and reliability year-round. Gas mileage is pretty good, 28mpg highway, 21 city, and we see 25ish mixed around town. The car comes factory equipped with a Garmin GPS unit that hides away in the dash when not in use. It is integrated into the car's audio system for ease of use. The car has the premium sound package with a factory subwoofer.

The car is in mint condition. 9.5/10 interior and a near 10/10 exterior. The paint still has a very deep glossy shine and not a single ding or dent. Neither of us are large people so the seats still look and feel like new; firm, supportive, and comfortable. It even smells like a new car. It has been meticulously maintained.

New front tires, only 500 miles or so on them. Rear tires are at 75% tread. Both Kumho touring tires.

Recent work done:
front rotors replaced
front and rear pads replaced
Oil Change
Coolant Change
Full vehicle detail
Tires balanced
State Inspection good until 07/2017

Here is a synopsis of the specifications and options
2009 Suzuki SX4 Reviews, Specs and Prices

Pictures on Craigslist ad.

Happy to meet locally or a little out of town for serious buyers. Happy to let a shop of your choice (at your cost) inspect the vehicle as long as it is a weekend appointment. Car is in Raleigh, NC.

Cash or certified check only. No money orders, no electronic wires, no financing. I do not need help selling this car and scammers will be promptly reported to the authorities.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts