Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got any instructions for removing the front bumper on '09 Equator. I am at a loss on removing this and I don't want to break anything. Also, does anyone know of a supplier where a new bumper can be obtained without having to mortgage the farm?
Thanks,
BobbyH

·
Registered
6 Posts
Wow

Bought a 2009 Last night and need a front bumper as well. Not finding them either. Not hijacking the thread but strength in numbers. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good afternoon all. I purchased a bumper cover from Rock Auto that says it is for the Equator. Before I get it shot with paint, what is the difference between the frontier one and the equator? Can I visually see the difference or do I need to put it on to see if it fits first?

Thanks for any incite.
Thom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you gotten this figured out? I just did a retrofitting project on my headlights and removed mine. I didn't take any pics of the removal proccess but I can at least tell you where all the screens are

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nevermind, I noticed this thread was from years ago 😓

Have you gotten this figured out? I just did a retrofitting project on my headlights and removed mine. I didn't take any pics of the removal proccess but I can at least tell you where all the screens are

1 - 7 of 7 Posts