Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tested and failed.
Does anyone know where to get a replacement that is not hovering around $150 or more?
I've tried every bit of Google. And asked a heap of eBay sellers. But coming up with nothing?

Thought maybe someone here might know, or know if the same thing is in another car at a quarter of the price?

Tree Plant Nickel Metal Auto part

·
Registered
9,883 Posts

About the best i can find, they aren't cheap, not sure if any universal ones will do the job.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm. An el cheapo there for 28. Then another 40 for postage lol.

Interesting when you search some of the model numbers other vehicles come up. Chevy tracker is one.
Surely they aren't that rare?

Then there is this which has the tracker listed, but no 3g at all.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Just remember a lot of those have the V6, not the inline 4 and the pre 2005 was a different model to the post 2006

Reactions: Inais

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly why I haven't pulled the trigger on an online guess.
Was it the sx4 or the kisashi with the same engine? I'll see if anything comes up.

I've got the part out. And don't need my car as I have a work vehicle mostly. So I might hit a few parts shops in town and see what they have.

This rock auto mob pretty good? Ever had to return anything?

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
I have used Rockauto for about 15 years. Never had to return anything. Sometimes this requires a bit more work on google to make sure I am ordering the right thing. I have, in the past, also emailed Rockauto to check for sure and always received a timely reply. Freight here isn't cheap so I usually try and order extra (freight usually charged by package size rather than weight unless it is a particularly dense item). You can do things like order a set of plugs at the same time. If you are only after a single item for maintenance it makes it tricky but if you are restoring something you can always find more bits you 'need'. I also have a RAV4 so I ordered 2 sets of ruthenium plugs plus something else (can't remember what that was) so freight becomes cheaper. I doubt I would order a battery from them. Shipping (pre covid anyway) usually takes 8-10 days.
Rockauto would have to be the gold standard of online shopping. I admire their business. If a lot more retailers operated the same retail shops would cease to exist. If you check their website you would be astounded at the total amount of work that has gone into it. And I get a monthly email from them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
U-Pull-It.
They have this policy that anything u can fit in your pockets u can have......however that's an unofficial policy. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts