Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone has ever uses GM parts in place of the suzuki parts. My transmission cooling lines need to be replaced. I checked with a few autoparts stores locally and they don't stock them at all and can't even order them. I found some on ebay for about $200. When I search for the same part for a Pontiac Torrent or Chevy Equinox I notice the part is quite a bit cheaper but not sure if it's exactly the same even though those vehicles have the same 3.6 engine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to see if anyone has ever uses GM parts in place of the suzuki parts. My transmission cooling lines need to be replaced. I checked with a few autoparts stores locally and they don't stock them at all and can't even order them. I found some on ebay for about $200. When I search for the same part for a Pontiac Torrent or Chevy Equinox I notice the part is quite a bit cheaper but not sure if it's exactly the same even though those vehicles have the same 3.6 engine.
It is not the same , I purchased one , the line for Equinox GM P/N 15781494 will not fit a Suzuki XL7 .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts