Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, sorry but I am a newbe, need help please!

Power windows except driver side stopped working, fuse layout differs from handbook, I have checked all fuses next to driver side bulkhead, all ok. no one has messed on with car, its all as it was when out of factory.

Any help please, wiring diagram would be great!
2008 5 door GV LWB. uk model.

Thanks
Paul

·
Super Moderator
13,767 Posts
If the driver's side window is working, the fuse is most likely intact - there is often a "lock out" button (or switch) on the master panel that disables the other windows, and on some vehicles, this disables even the master panel controls for those windows - you might want to explore that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Master switchs on driver door do not work either/ or switchs on individual doors, only drivers window works, not seen any lock button!
Manual shows 2 x fuses for windows 20A/ 30A, but layout in manaul/printer label does not match fuse layout!

Are the door switchs daisy changed!/so if 1 failed stops others from working!

Wiring diagram wouuld be great if there is 1 out there.

Thanks
Paul

·
Super Moderator
13,767 Posts
What does the left rear switch on your driver's side panel do?

·
Registered
31 Posts
What does the left rear switch on your driver's side panel do?
I thought that was the "Do not machine wash, dry clean only, do not iron" symbol:confused:

Fordem is right, catch this switch with your elbow and only the drivers window switch works...her indoors did exactly the same a couple of weeks back then told me the window wouldn't work :rolleyes:

My GV is a three door but still has the lockout switch which I use to prevent frightened passengers jumping out the window at traffic lights :p

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
all ok now.

Hi all.
Sorry got to put my hands up!
I very had this car 6 years, and not noticed the other switchs on drivers door, and yes there is a windows lock button, that stops all windows except drivers windows from working. Many thanks for the replie's/ help.
At least I got to join this forums. Thanks.
Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts