Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the problem I'm having is when I come to a stop light it will stall but im noticing its only doing it when its hot or I have been running the a/c and if it don't stall it bogs down for a few feet then it comes back to life and takes off I have head gasket done mass air flow changed catalyst converters removed if anyone could shine light on my problem I would greatly appreciate it and also when it does stall it starts right back up no problem but bogs at take off!

·
Administrator
18,064 Posts
Make sure the EGR valve is closing properly.

·
Administrator
18,064 Posts
On the H27a engine, the EGR is on the underside of the intake manifold where it wraps around behind the engine - you would need to remove it and disassemble & clean it. Quite frankly, I don't think you can reach it without removing the intake, so there's quite a bit of work involved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the H27a engine, the EGR is on the underside of the intake manifold where it wraps around behind the engine - you would need to remove it and disassemble & clean it. Quite frankly, I don't think you can reach it without removing the intake, so there's quite a bit of work involved.
well I replaced EGR and it was a pain in the butt now $280 down and still runs the same I replaced the camshaft sensor on the front of the motor is there another?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts