Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, first time poster,

I have a 2007 SX4 base model automatic. Love it to bits, but I seem to be getting worse and worse fuel economy, I am lucky to be getting 400km's to the tank, it is serviced regularly and use either 91 octane or 94 ethanol blend fuel, 136000 on the clock. Any suggestions?

I have also had the passenger seat material literally fall apart and I have found a pair of seats from a 2007 Z line with the side airbags, are there extra sensors that went along with the seats for the airbags to work if I buy the seats or do I just buy the seats and have the airbags as dummy's?

Also, is there a work shop manual for these, somebody slightly dislodged my rear bumper and I just want to pull the whole thing off and then put it back on.

Cheers

Corey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, just wondering about the options for the centre top trip computer, it has kms/litre, just wondering if these can be swapped to litres/100kms?

Thanks

Corey

·
Registered
839 Posts
.... just wondering if these can be swapped to litres/100kms?...
OK...400km on a tank is just OK if you have AWD (with a smaller tank)...but you did not tell. 136000??...we can suppose km...but we cannot suppose everything. ALso, where do you live ? WHich engine do you have ? 2011 has litres/100km display.... km/litres is not a standard unit..so I'm a bit surprised about that. A link for service manual is displayed on thsi and other SX4 forums but identify your engine type ( OK from one of your other posts, we read J20A...but we will not read back all your posts each time) and location first. Fill up your profile or signature (go to USER CP) with all of that so we do not ask each time.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Also, just wondering about the options for the centre top trip computer, it has kms/litre, just wondering if these can be swapped to litres/100kms?

Thanks

Corey
in a word, no. The early swifts are like this as well, and its annoying, no way to change to l/100km

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's been 5 years since I posted here, amazing how time flies. My Suzuki SX4 has been performing like a champ, maybe that's why I haven't posted. It's really important to keep up with maintenance. My recent issue is with the stock stereo. Lately it hasn't been loading Cds very well. I'm probably due for a stereo upgrade, maybe to radio/USB only. What say you? Also as temps cool the tires deflate, I noticed my tires needed more air as they do every Autumn. I checked my Spare Tire, it was empty!! I filled it to 55 psi.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Want to add that I checked car for a Cabin Air Filter, yes it did a holder for it but no filter! I bought this car used.Either Suzuki didn't put a filter in or some past user didn't replace it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts