Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've been reading a few posts on this forum about various upgrades that can be done to the SX4, but hoping that a few of you may be able to answer my questions specifically for the 2007 model.

Audio
I'm keen to upgrade the stock speakers in the car. Has anyone had any experience with this before? If so, which type of speakers should I be looking at specifically? (size / brand) eBay links would be great. I have found these "Pioneer TS-G1644R" Pioneer TS-G1644R 6-1/2" 2-way car speakers — for 6-1/2" and 6-3/4" openings at Crutchfield.com

I have also been reading about enabling the AUX input on the stereo, which I'm very keen to do. I've read that you can buy an adapter cable which plugs into the back of the stereo. Again, if anyone has done this with the 2007 model, I'd appreciate some advice (eBay link for the specific cable?)

Rear Wiper
I read somewhere that the back windscreen wiper can actually be exchanged for a larger one. I do find it a bit small at the moment, but have read that it can be exchanged with a 14" Exact Fit blade. Does anyone have any links to a wiper they know would fit? I have read of people buying a "Trico 14-B" in the US, but is there a UK one I can get?

Really appreciate the help guys!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I cannot help with the speakers. I am interested in this topic too so I will keep my eye on this thread. I have a 2010 sportback, so there might be some difference, but I just bought a Trico Exact Fit 14B last night. Didn't install yet because of the snow here. I've seen people on this forum, and another sx4 forum all say they fit. Can't wait to replace this other little blade!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i've heard a few people saying the Trico 14-b works really well...Just wondering if there is a UK alternative (to avoid international shipping).

Do you think you could just buy any 14" ExactFit wiper?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I can personally testify that the Trico Exact Fit 14-B is the one to buy.
And I can't believe they or an equivalent is not available in the UK.

If I still had my spare blade, I'd mail it to you.

Is the Suzuki SX4 still being sold and serviced in the UK? Not here!

That's why I no longer drive one. :(

:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.