Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Suzuki SX4 2WD that has the wiring harness for fog lights already installed, and the holes in the front bumper where the lights would go, but no fog light lamp assembly or switch. I am looking for a reasonably priced fog light install kit which contains the fog lamp assembly, switch and mounting hardware. I am looking for a kit in and around Vancouver Canada or a kit from a reliable online source.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a kit which will fit my car?

·
Registered
12,476 Posts
Not all SX4 are SX4's

Model code, year of manufacture engine and transmission please.

Last fog light set i did I found the lights on aliexpress along with the switch. Couldn't find a kit per se but the switch from the swift i think fitted the dash cut out. Only difference was the colour of the backlight, but that was easy fixed. Lights from one place, switch from another, 5 weeks wait, total about $70
You may need to cross reference,
as an example the front fog lighrs from the gv fit some sx4 ( this is why we need to know where it was made, and fir which market) , some swifts and a couple of Peugeot models too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not all SX4 are SX4's

Model code, year of manufacture engine and transmission please.

Last fog light set i did I found the lights on aliexpress along with the switch. Couldn't find a kit per se but the switch from the swift i think fitted the dash cut out. Only difference was the colour of the backlight, but that was easy fixed. Lights from one place, switch from another, 5 weeks wait, total about $70
You may need to cross reference,
as an example the front fog lighrs from the gv fit some sx4 ( this is why we need to know where it was made, and fir which market) , some swifts and a couple of Peugeot models too.
Not sure about the model code however based on my research I think it is a YA41S
The engine I have: 2.0 L 1995 CC DOHC 16 Valve
Transmission: Automatic. I am not sure exactly what type of automatic transmission I have.
My car was made in Japan for the North American/Canada Market

Thanks 2013GV

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
2007 Canadian models are RW420..
Several fog light kits offered previously on EBAY as direct fit were not, they did not plug directly and need fitting. However recent offers seem to have been correctly adapted. Searh the forum as this issue has been covered multiple times.
See thios kit..
In most SX4 models the wiring is there already but this kit has a full wiring array...so does it mean the kit would not match the installed wiring ?...
There are several offers on ebay...most seem to be similar....

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
]
In most SX4 models the wiring is there already but this kit has a full wiring array...so does it mean the kit would not match the installed wiring ?...
There are several offers on ebay...most seem to be similar....
I do not know why I cannot edit my previous post...anyway..a full compatible kit that uses installed wiring would have a relay. So the kit I have shown does not have the relay...which explains the wiring harness . I would not buy that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do not know why I cannot edit my previous post...anyway..a full compatible kit that uses installed wiring would have a relay. So the kit I have shown does not have the relay...which explains the wiring harness . I would not buy that.
Hi LMP
Thanks for the info.
I found this kit on amazon during my research. In your opinion (or the opinion of whoever else reads this) is this the type of kit that I should be looking for?

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts