Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install the fog lamps on my 2007 Suzuki Reno, do the hole covers on either side of the bumper pop out? Also, does anyone know how hard is it to install the factory fog lamps? Thanks

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi
the covers are bolted in from the back. you can either remove the headlights and go in through the top or try to go in through the bottom by opening up the bottom covers. if you choose to take out the headlights there are 3 visible bolts per headlight and one clip each, behind the grill. to undo the clips youll need a long screwdriver to reach in and pop loose the clip. you shouldnt have to much trouble. now as for installing the factory fogs and how easy it is, thats another story. if the factory wiring is in place all youll have to do is plug them in. if not youll need to wire them up some how. the oem switch is located on the headlight stalk so im guessing you dont have that installed. i searched the forum a bit. heres a link to a thread that has most of the info i think youll need to install the fatory fogs into your car.
http://www.suzuki-forums.com/interiors-exteriors/27138-where-buy-factory-fogs.html
any other questions just ask. let us know how it turns out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts