Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The new 2007 Suzuki Reno offers European styling, full-feature content, finely honed performance and aggressive pricing to distance itself from competitors. The Reno is a smart choice for budget-conscious who want versatility..."

This is from an exclusive review on the 2007 new Reno from Suzuki. You can read about it's features, design, safety and performance, and also view a photo gallery with this car and intro movie.

Read the whole article here: 2007 Suzuki Reno - Top Speed

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Besides that the review seem to be more of press release redone for the general public there was a couple of interesting things mentioned.

One was that there willl be only one trim level and the options have been reduce to pretty much nothing. The second thing I found interested and something that I would want on my car is the in car tire pressure gauge. The thing I wonder about this is where the gauge is placed in the car and two if it can be installed on aftermarket rims.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zipper said:
Not just that. Stock tires are 32 PSI. My wider rims and lower profile tires require 40 PSI to be properly inflated
I tend to run my tires more from 33 to 35 even tho they are stock size, as I found that with the way I drive they don't loose air as quickly and the ride is better.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Slightly off topic, but this is offthe general Suzuki Info
TopSpeed.com said:
Suzuki formed a strategy alliance with GM in the 90s. This let its small cars to be sold in USA as Chevrolet and in Europe as Opel / Vauxhall. In 2004, it invested in Daewoo, GM’s Korean subsidiary, allowing it to sell Daewoo’s larger car in the America under the Suzuki badge.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
jurupa said:
I tend to run my tires more from 33 to 35 even tho they are stock size, as I found that with the way I drive they don't loose air as quickly and the ride is better.
I used to run almost max pressure (usually 45psi) cuz I noticed a huge difference in gas milage...but since ive lowered my car and gotten small profile tires I tend to do 32psi for better ride quality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts