Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Grand Vitara 2wd, when I start the car the ESP light stays on and the Slip indicator keeps flashing forever...

I tried unplugging the battery for few minutes but that didn't make it go away, infact the the trip meter resetted to zero.

I also tried scanning the car with a OBDII device but no fault codes but when I removed the designated fuse the ABS light also came on and after scanning there was a fault code of "Network controller" but when I put the fuse back I get no fault codes...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Have you tried driving in a straight line, around 40kph?.
It will clear when it's happy, and may take a few km's. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Yes, according to the book that's an indication that the steering angle sensor calibration is "not complete." So if it doesn't clear up as oldtrack mentioned you must have a fault with that sensor.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, will try it as soon as possible... hopefully not something majorly out of order.

Note: I forgot to mention that when I press the ESP OFF button nothing happens, no matter how long I press it... tried when the car is parked, shited to N, D, pressing on the brake and crawling...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts