Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know when the 2006 Veronas will be at the dealers. I have researeched all the cars in my price range for 6 months now and have made my decision to purchase a Suzuki. It is a great looking car and has evrything I want for the price. Any help would be rgetaly appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The 2005 is virtually the same as the 2006 plust there is a rebate of $1500 on the 2005, only $500 on the 2006. I have noticed that for 2006 Suzuki has dropped the middle trim model, only the S and LX remain and the S model definitely rose in price.

Go for the $1000 extra savings and drive that new car now.

[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I work for the #1 Suzuki dealer in the U.S., Suzuki of Huntsville in Huntsville, AL. The 2006 Veronas are appearing nationwide and the 2006 models are a bit higher due to less incentives and lower rebate. You can save a lot of money and purchase a 2005 model. We are selling the S model for only $14,883, LX models for only $16,586 and the EX model for only $17,883!

Contact me if you have any questions...I am trained to answer any questions you may have.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. I have found a dealer here with a 2005 Verona EX, the only one in the Cleveland area with a new EX. What would be a reasonable starting point in price negotiations? With the rebates, I was thinkin maybe $16,500, or is this too low? Any help greatly appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts