Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
The 2006 does not have a throttle cable, it is electronic. I have had this problem with mine before, and I think it was an electricity issue. Have your alternator and battery tested, it may have something to do with it. This can be done for free at big box auto parts stores.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 2006 does not have a throttle cable, it is electronic. I have had this problem with mine before, and I think it was an electricity issue. Have your alternator and battery tested, it may have something to do with it. This can be done for free at big box auto parts stores.
Hi what was the outcome of this problem? My son's 2006 Verona is doing the exact thing and we don't know where to start, a dealership had it over a month, replaced some ignition coils, but that didn't fix it. Currently sitting in my driveway, will not move.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi what was the outcome of this problem? My son's 2006 Verona is doing the exact thing and we don't know where to start, a dealership had it over a month, replaced some ignition coils, but that didn't fix it. Currently sitting in my driveway, will not move.
It could be related to the air intake parts;
have the computer codes tested for code p1512
air intake manifold stuck closed (bank 1).

There should be many errors for missfires
and lean gas mix and oxygen sensors errors.

Let's say that there is no air coming in the engine,
the rpm will almost not go up and there will be
a few quiet backfires when you press the gas a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts