Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite all of the terrible problems I've read other owners to have, I absolutely love my Verona. I bought it used about 2 years ago, and couldn't be happier. The only major problem I've encountered was that I needed a new catalyic converter cap, and I'm only at 49,000 mi. My extended warranty didn't have to be applied because it was still covered through the factory warranty. I didn't even have to pay my deductible. The lighting in my factory stereo has gone out, and is not covered, but it still works. Other then that, it's all around a fantastic car. :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Despite all of the terrible problems I've read other owners to have, I absolutely love my Verona. I bought it used about 2 years ago, and couldn't be happier. The only major problem I've encountered was that I needed a new catalyic converter cap, and I'm only at 49,000 mi. My extended warranty didn't have to be applied because it was still covered through the factory warranty. I didn't even have to pay my deductible. The lighting in my factory stereo has gone out, and is not covered, but it still works. Other then that, it's all around a fantastic car. :D
Glad to hear you like it. I love driving them too but after working on them so much for very expensive reasons I'd never own one. Wait for the engine to start making noise, TCM to fail, ABS controller to fail, wheel bearings, ECM to fail, etc etc....this was all on one car too and the people take very good care of it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
come on ....
I changed the fuel pump already 90,000 miles
huge problems with the electronics in this car ....
and now it seems I'm gonna need an ecu

·
Registered
139 Posts
Do you have a P0605? Don't replace the ECM-clean the throttle body. It sounds strange given the nature of the code (internal ECM failure), but GM has a bulletin out on this for Epica. Also, was the "KK" campaign done? Fuel pumps are rare too.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Sorry, did not realize you were a GM Canada customer and not an ASMC customer. KK is how ASMC refers to campaigns. Have your dealer run your VIN thruogh GM Canada's system to see if there is campaign out on your car. PM me your VIN and I can run it thruogh my GM access but I don't know if it will work since I am US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts