Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all on this forum the reason for my post i have since brand new a 2006 suzuki gran vitara with a v6 and just recently i've that my instrument panel has gone bezerk the gas needle just drops also the tach. the speedometer etc. then they go back on again the off and on sometimes they stay working sometimes they don't and check engine and all the other lights go on but it drive just fine. I've to the mechanic and he said the battery was going bad and the alternator also not working properly and that set me back $ 500.00 bucks and i still have the problem any help or advice shall be appriciated.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Have you pulled out the instrument cluster and checked the connector on the back? Just remove the 2 screws at the top of the opening and pull out the bezel, the rest is obvious. Sounds like it's loosing power momentarily, or has an internal fault. I'll check when I get home to see if it has it's own fuse.

Please update your profile so we know where you are in the world!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.