Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2006 suzuki forenza in the shop here we replaced the head on... car was running when brought in.....now car will not start fuel pump not kicking on and is not getting fire to plugs. we checked all relays and fuses that i know of. and unpluged battery and pluged it back in still nothing. Is there a safety or security feature that needs reset and where and how? or is it something else

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi leepalmertree welcome to the forum! theres no security feature that im aware of that should keep the car from starting. if anything it might have a chip in the key? it does sound like an electrical problem. heres a copy of the online service manual just in case you want to take a look.
Daewoo Service Manual

did you check the relay that right off the battery? its sort of right on the terminal. that runs over to the alternator or starter i believe. unfortunately electrical is NOT my strong point lolol. im sure you did but, have you gone over all the connections and make sure everything is connected and in the right place? make sure the battery is still charged? is there power to the car just not the coil? hope this helped a little. let us know what you find out

·
Registered
25 Posts
No start

Do you have a crank no start or a no crank no start.
I know there is a ground on the starter bolt.
Also there is a fuse under the fuse box in the engine compartment, you have to take to fuse box apart to find the fuse.
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1 Posts
suzuki forenza 2006***HELP

i bought a Suzuki Forenza 2006 , and i need to get the car to get inspected at the local motor vehicle, but there is a problem with the car.i took the car to a mechanic and he put the computer on the car and the computer is saying that there is a problem with the transmission. the car runs really well. there is a light that remains on the speedometer, the reason why i took it to the mechanic. is there a way to fix that light ? i neew help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts