Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have parts to sell for from car. I will be posting on my Ebay through March. I will have Air Filter housing with brand new air filter (Will sell whole air intake system, Mass Air Flow and Intake tube and Housing) Separate if needed. I'm tearing the engine down (basic) before I send it out to the scrap yard. Any parts you are looking for, please contact me. I will have side mirrors, tail lights, wing on top of hatch, head rest (Black) and anything worth value that I can retrieve. Just passed NY inspection and 2 days later the under carriage took a dump, (Thanks salty winter roads). Bolts breaking in places that made it not worth fixing. Will cost more to fix than to get a new car. Upper part of car is in very good shape. 97,124 miles which is mostly highway miles from driving to Florida to visit my kids. Engine parts have no rust and are in good shape. Prices will be cheap. My Ebay is smc_2008~ Shawn Cowing. I will hopefully post pics on here in the coming days and will definitely have pics on my Ebay. If you live in the WNY area or willing to drive for parts (doors, hatch back, windows radiator/fans, etc, please contact me before I send this car off to the scrap yard. Please feel free to contact me if there is something you are looking for.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts