Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

175K miles. Routine maintenance. Biggest repairs were cat. converter, rear subframe assembly replacement and valve cover gasket seal replaced due to oil leak. Got new aftermarket headlights a few years back. I still really enjoy driving it and although the clear coat is going in some places, the interior is in excellent condition. All electronics work and respond strongly. I am not sure how much longer we will keep it though. We'll see.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Pretty much same here, 180K kilometers, lighter use in recent years when it has been demoted to second-vehicle status. Major repairs are the same gasket, an exhaust gas return valve, and an alternator. Backlight for the LCD on the radio doesn't work most of the time and one of the LEDs behind the speedo crapped out, but neither are a big deal. Runs great and still enjoy driving it! Essentially bought it to bring my daughter home from the hospital; next year she will be driving it.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

·
Registered
63 Posts
I’m interested in the after market headlights. Can you provide more info please?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts