Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've got a few problems with my Verona and I can't find an answer anywhere. So, I'm hoping the good people here can help out.

First, about a month ago the dash clock started blinking off and when it comes back on the time is reset to 1:00.

Second, the keyless entry/alarm set no longer works. I have two keys and neither one works so I'm sure it's not a battery issue.

Both of these stopped working within a day of each other. I've checked and replaced the fuse in the end of the dashboard with no results.

Now, just this weekend the display on the stereo is not lighting up. It still plays, volume, station selector all work just no display. Are all three of these issues related? I haven't had time to check for a stereo display fuse. Is this all an electrical issue that I need my mechanic to look at?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Silas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not sure this will help but my Verona had the same kind of problem and I found something that worked for me. There are a few fuses UNDER the steering wheel that aren't list in the owner's manual. Had to lay on the ground to see them . I replaced the fuse marked 5 and all was fixed. Hope it helps you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts