Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Anyone have 2005 rims. My son hit a pot hole and bent 2 of my rims. The tires are ok, but the rims are dented. If anyone has some they don't want, I could use.

Forenza

·
Registered
363 Posts
Check with a local salvage yard.

Shipping steel wheels is way too costly, but I managed to find two used this summer for 40$CAN each (and that's with everyone here looking for used wheels for our new mandatory winter tires law). Still better than paying 135$ at the dealer.

Also, it seems our cars bend wheels easily with the stock profile tires...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Might help if you tell people where you are, I can spare my OEM's but if you are willing to pay for shipping then go to your local Discount Tire and buy their steelies.

I'm in the DFW area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry guys,
I'm in NY state and I think I'll get some steel ones for the car. It is cheaper than new from dealer and about the same as junk yard prices. Thanks for replys

·
Registered
5 Posts
i want your rims do you have a pic i'll pay. i hit 2 pothole within a month lost 2 rims and 3 tires. do you want to sell them?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2005 suzuki forenza and in need of 4 rims and tires if possible. reall need the rims. i'm a single father with a 10 year old daughter. pleazse help if you can

·
Registered
418 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts