Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping one of the Suzuki Techs or someone who has done this will chime.
Im putting a cruise control in my daughters 2005 Forenza. Im looking for the tachometer signal wire. Instructions say to pull the signal from the white ECM plug. Wire color is gray. Quote from directions "ECM white connector, 4th from corner gray wire" The white color ECM plug has 6 or so wires and none of them gray and which corner?? Great instructions...:rolleyes:

Any suggestions greatly appreciated......

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Hi welcome to the forum! First off here's a link to an online service manual. It has wiring diagrams in it that I'm sure can help.
Daewoo Service Manual
Also here's a link to a thread in the forum by someone who installed an aftermarket cruise control system. I think it might answer your question. I just browsed over it but he did mention something about a grey wire and what connections go where. If you still need help just ask and I can look into it further for you. Ill be back home Tuesday and have a factory service manual there. Let us know what happens

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks 7,

I have been a member since 2010 but found all my questions in the past from searching. I searched again this time but came up blank. You forgot the link but I'll do some searching this morning.

I appreciate the help!!!! I'm going to continue the install today.

Ray

1 - 4 of 4 Posts