Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
When I got my Optra it was a $75 option. If you didn't choose it, you probably don't have it. My deck has a little MP3 logo on it to denote MP3 compatibility.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
259 Posts
No such luck. The Forenza doesn't get MP3 compatibility, but the stock Reno deck has it. If you want mp3 with your OEM head, keep your eyes open for a Reno head unit, or line up an Optra unit outta C-eh-N-eh-D-eh.

We didn't get mp3...just a bitchin' tape deck. Man, why didn't they include an 8-track? :grin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by schoolpsych@Apr 22 2006, 03:32 PM
If you want mp3 with your OEM head, keep your eyes open for a Reno head unit, or line up an Optra unit outta C-eh-N-eh-D-eh.

LOL :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
well....if it was mp3 compatible, wouldn't the manufacturer advertise it ?? at least as a selling point. remember, we're talking about a 14,000 car.
it's a nice little car for getting around ?? i just bought one. is there any factory ipod adapters ?? aftermarket ??
:beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
433 Posts
Originally posted by mouh60@May 29 2006, 08:29 AM
well....if it was mp3 compatible, wouldn't the manufacturer advertise it ?? at least as a selling point. remember, we're talking about a 14,000 car.
it's a nice little car for getting around ?? i just bought one. is there any factory ipod adapters ?? aftermarket ??
:beer:


no. and no. the only way to get an ipod connection is to buy a deck that supports it, or spend 250 for harmen/kardons drive with the direct attenna feed where by doing so you loose your radio, unless thats not important.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,209 Posts
renoinreno05 said:
no. and no. the only way to get an ipod connection is to buy a deck that supports it, or spend 250 for harmen/kardons drive with the direct attenna feed where by doing so you loose your radio, unless thats not important.
Or spend 30 to 70 for an FM pransmitter, ot $10 for the tape adapter for that bitchin tape deck. Cheep and quite do able
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
Zipper said:
What I wanted was iPod connections. Forget burnt disks, My whole colection travels with me
Every heard of the cigerette ligher unit and a tape player...yeah there ya go...lol...That is how i got my xm hooked up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
811 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,209 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
haha, ya, thats what I did, I got the tape adapter for like $10.00, if they're gonna put a ancient device in there, might as well use it for more modern purposes... I was gonna use if for storage, but its a bit small for anything, lol.... and to answer your original question, no it doesnt, but if you really want it, go spend $150.00 and get an aftermarket head unit hooked up in there... which often come with Ipod hookups too, but if your gonna use and ipod, theres much cheaper alternatives ;)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top