Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 Aerio. I bought it in 2009 from an auto auction.

It is now in fair condition and according to Kelly Blue Book its value is $3660. But I am selling it for $3200. There are some defects and mechanical issues that can be repaired by you. The transmission was also rebuilt to fit the car because another mechanic wrongly used a larger transmission suited for a trailer in the car.

Here is a little description about the car:

It has some cosmetic defects that may require repairing and/or replacing (if you wish- it is not major. See photos).

Requires some mechanical repairs
The engine compartment may require repairs
May have some repairable rust damage
The interior has substantial wear, and may have small tears
It has not been driven since 2010. So it might require some tune ups.
Needs servicing, but is still in reasonable running condition with a clean title history

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi! Sorry for the lateness. I didn't get notification of a reply to the post. I wondering why it was so quiet. :p Well I will answer any quests you may have. I will make sure to log in every day from now on. :D

Mileage: ~78K
Pics: Surrre. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
For instance: There seem to be a problem with the drive train, I think. There is a sort of stop and go motion or revving when in drive. I think it might be the engine but they did some (small ) repairs to the engine but the problem still persists. Not sure what the problem is since a lot of the components had been replace or repaired.

There was an issue with the head lights. Once it goes on, it won't turn off. However, the battery had been replaced. But that problem might still present.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts