Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got my license about 3 weeks ago and am in the process of getting a 2004 Suzuki Veriona LX 4dr Sedan. The first thing i want to do is to get an alarm system to ensure my cars safetynow my question is, are these alarms worth the money? i mean there real cheap so should i buy them or are they crap? if so how much should i spend on a car alarm?
One other thing, most of these alarms come with distant starters and distant door unlocking, my father told me it is different between automatic and manual cars, is this true?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do not buy any cheap and unreliable alarms bec they are junk. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...5701742000&rd=1 This one has a life time limited waranty on it but has no name brand or contact info. My buddy tried to go cheap. I installed the damb thing in an Alero and it partly worked. The door locks malfunctioned. And now he cant get his money back. And I wasted my time. If you want an alarm get something that has a good reputation and a waranty.

Originally posted by Belinda@Aug 10 2004, 04:20 AM
Well i got my license about 3 weeks ago and am in the process of getting a 2004 Suzuki Veriona LX 4dr Sedan. The first thing i want to do is to get an alarm system to ensure my cars safetynow my question is, are these alarms worth the money? i mean there real cheap so should i buy them or are they crap? if so how much should i spend on a car alarm?
One other thing, most of these alarms come with distant starters and distant door unlocking, my father told me it is different between automatic and manual cars, is this true?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts