Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having 2004 Suzuki Forenza. I'm trying to replace the front door speakers but enable to do so…. Can the speaker grills themselves be removed to expose the speakers or do I have to remove the entire inside door trim to get at the speakers???????……wanna …a reply as soon as possible……

·
Registered
2 Posts
well eartha....don't get so confused...u can easily do this but with cool mind....use these tips while removing old speaker with new one...first of all remove the package tray,then remove the speaker grille mounting screw, after this disconnect the speaker connector and finally remove the speaker mounting screw so simple. Now install new speaker in same way but in the reverse order of removal

Originally posted by Eartha@Jul 31 2004, 05:40 AM
I am having 2004 Suzuki Forenza. I'm trying to replace the front door speakers but enable to do so…. Can the speaker grills themselves be removed to expose the speakers or do I have to remove the entire inside door trim to get at the speakers???????……wanna …a reply as soon as possible……

·
Registered
187 Posts
The door panels on this car must be completely removed first before you can access the speakers. It is very tedious. I recommend you take it to a Stereo Installation shop and let them do it. If you decide to make it a personal project, let me know. I might be able to help you through it. You need to know that since the Forenza has an eight speaker stereo on a 4 channel amp the speakers are setup in a component fashion and are more than likely equipped with crossovers and small amplifiers. In short make sure you choose the right speakers for the job.

Best of luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts