Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2004 Grand Vitara is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the LX Two-Wheel Drive to the EX Four-Wheel Drive. The 2004 Grand Vitara's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Wrangler, and the Toyota RAV4. I don’t have the car even I have much knowledge about this cars. If you want some more information about the car you may contact me through this forums. Its my pleasure to help you……

·
Registered
1 Posts
after reading ur message i've almost decided to buy this Suzuki GV....but i'm little bit confused for which model should i go...should i purchase GV LX or GV EX...but i've heard that GV EX is more costly and there not much diff. in there features....so, should i go for GV LX...

Originally posted by carie@Jul 30 2004, 05:31 AM
The 2004 Grand Vitara is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger sport-utility, available in 4 trims, ranging from the LX Two-Wheel Drive to the EX Four-Wheel Drive. The 2004 Grand Vitara's closest competitors include the Buick Rendezvous, the Jeep Wrangler, and the Toyota RAV4. I don’t have the car even I have much knowledge about this cars. If you want some more information about the car you may contact me through this forums. Its my pleasure to help you……

1 - 2 of 2 Posts