Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Apologies if this is already covered elsewhere but I couldn't find a search facility anywhere??

Can you guys please advise the best places to get parts (preferably UK), either new or second hand.

Many thanks in advance,
Andy

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is the handle for the tailgate. Assume this is all you need? Do you have a part number for the switch you mentioned? Alternatively, attach a picture if you have one.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi I think that is the part yes, basically when I open the tailgate the bit you push in doesn't come back out again, so I have to prise it out or the boot won't shut properly. How much would you want for this item please?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Andy. For a brand new item you're looking at about £50 inc. shipping but the delivery time may be up to 4-6 weeks. There may also be import charges but I can't be specific about that. I reckon no more than £15. A cheaper route might be to go to a breakers. E-bay usually list carrys for breaking and you can ask the seller for a price for a specific part. Please let me know if interested in ordering a new part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts