Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My radio book that came with my vehicle says it is a PS-2375 or PS-2376 or PS-2377. Now my question is what other models will fit. For instance...on ebay there is a PS-2375B, PS-23751 but I believe the 1 is an I. There is a PS-2429 that this guy says came out of 2002 XL7 it was his car. There is a PS-2375D ...my point is are these interchangeable, when I look at these they are exactly like mine on the front... except mine is half working..it seems my son has ruined this as well. He used my car for a 1 1/2 years and it took me 2 days just to clean the inside. I need to get a lot of things replaced, work done on it, so from time to time I may need help putting my plum baby back in good shape. Thanks for you time.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Visit your local car audio store. They will be able to fit another Double Din Radio into your vehicle that will sound better than a replacement factory radio.

Factory fitted Radios often have Radio codes to make them work.. The danger when buying a radio through ebay is you have no guarantee its going to work as the original seller may not have the original radio code making hunting down the radio code without the VIN #..

If your after a basic replacement radio, your local car audio store might be able to fit a Single DIN radio and install a dashboard pocket.. It is what I have done to mine..

·
Super Moderator
4,490 Posts
There are no codes on your radio. If they look like they are the same, they most likely are.. There were only 2 radios available on the 02 Xl7, so you should be fine.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts